Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
For Companies In Clarksville & Dover in Tennessee & Fort Campbell, Oak Grove & Hopkinsville In Kentucky
No two businesses are the same, but each are an investment in themselves that needs to be protected. You work hard to build up your business, gathering resources and employees. It's important to keep all of that hard work protected with a reliable business insurance policy.
Augustine Insurance & Financial Services provides comprehensive and affordable business insurance policies for business owners across industries. We'll tailor a policy fit for your business and your budget. Give us a call at (931) 503-0015 or fill out an online quote form to get started today.
Got Questions? We've Got Answers
There are many types of business insurance policies designed to cover different risks a business may face. The two main types of business insurance policies are property policies and liability policies. Common insurance coverages for businesses under these umbrellas include:
- General Liability Insurance: This provides compensation for accidents involving bodily injury and property damage that may occur on the business property.
- strong>Professional Liability Insurance: This covers claims of professional negligence relating to specialized or professional services.
- Commercial Property Insurance: This provides compensation for loss of or damage to property owned by the business due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft or vandalism.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: This provides coverage specifically for vehicles used for work purposes. It can include comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, uninsured motorist, liability and medical payments coverage.
Small businesses need a lot of the same coverages as larger businesses, although they don't always need as high coverages. Every state is different, so it's important to check with your state to see what insurance is legally required.
In Tennessee, for example, any business with five or more employees must carry workers compensation insurance. Tennessee also requires businesses with work vehicles to carry commercial auto insurance with limits of at least:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $15,000 property damage
There are many factors that affect the cost of business insurance. Industries, locations and coverage limits can all change the cost of your business insurance. On average, you could pay anywhere between $500 and $3,000 for small business insurance. Fill out an online quote form to see how much you can save on business insurance.
In many circumstances, you may need insurance to get a license for your practice. You don't necessarily need a license to obtain business insurance.